Saturday, July 11, 2015

Home Sweet Home …

A few pounds lighter, but happy to be at the beach!
So for my "good" week I was able to fly back to Miami and that meant lots of capoeira. And finally I can answer the question of how much will I be able to train while on chemo. Join me in a look back at the week and you can decide . . .



Back teaching my class on Thursday and schooling my students in the roda.


Hanging out with the UCA crew at their Friday Roda.

Posing after a great Saturday class and roda at the Cordão de Ouro Academy!

Spent the evening of the fourth with my old friend Hector on Hollywood Beach.
Dinorá is doing a great job teaching classes. Here she is leading the Sunday class.
#sundayselfie is the new "thing".
What better place to see Jurassic World IMAX than a Science Museum. Oh and with my favorite person ;)
Great turnout and six different capoeira groups for my final roda before returning to Mayo Clinic. What Axé!

Teaching my song "Capoeira é Superação" before the roda.

Remembering Instructor Venom, 4 months after his tragic death :(

Great to finally meet my capoeira grand-daughter, Aritaninha.

And finally, this is chemotherapy on Capoeira . . .











No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site