Thursday, August 4, 2016

Fast Forward

photo credit: Bliss Photography (coloring by moi)

So a lot has happened since I last updated this blog. I hope to add more details later, but suffice it to say I have made a slow but steady return to physical health. In March after a week of tests and one unfounded scare, the doctors determined that there is absolutely no evidence that the cancer has returned. Although I'm not statistically "out of the water" yet, this is probably the most important benchmark as aggressive cancers such as the one I had often return quickly. Right now I am focused on the next phase of my life and dedicating it to those I love and what I love. I still am experiencing colon problems (the new normal) and have lingering nerve damage in my feet and toes from the chemo, but even those are improving with time. Here is a visual showing my physical with the first three months being chemotherapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site